Thursday, June 23, 2011

Commets and Replys Having Issues on Blogger.

I will be turning off the comments and replys on the Mustang A Day Challenge Blog until Blogger finishes fixing the comment feature.  I among others are unable to comment or reply to the  Challenge Blog or the News Blog. When the issue is resolved the comments features will be turned back on. If you would like to make a comment or ask a question please email me at contact@llmartin.com . I will respond as I am able.

Thank you  for your patience while we wait on resolution of the problem. ~Linda

Update: The trouble only seems to be when you use Explorer but does not affect FireFox. So I will keep the comments on and try to answer everyone on FireFox. If you are having trouble posting comments that is probably the reason.  I hope this helped a bit. Let me know if you are still having trouble. ~Linda